Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Dream



When the alarm went off that morning you looked at it blearily; you  didn’t want to get up but decided that it best that you did since the horniness that had kept you up most of the night hadn’t disappeared and you knew that no matter how much you played with yourself it wouldn’t lessen.  Even the best attempts of your pink lightsaber had been able to give you any relief – might as well go to work and try to concentrate on something else.  It was casual day, meaning you could have worn jeans but decided on a just over the knee dress instead.  Whether it was something in the back of your mind telling you not to or just wanting to feel naughty, you decided that panties were an option that just wasn’t going to be chosen that day.  The morning went slowly and the afternoon seemed destined to be much the same – and you had to fight the increasingly demanding messages of fucking that the burning in your pussy was deluging your brain with.   You gave your head a shake, mentally giving yourself a pep talk:  you were the one in charge, not her!
Four thirty rolled around slowly and as everyone started to leave, you got up then sat back down; what was the point of going home only to have your itch become more pronounced with each stroke of your finger?  Might as well try to get ahead on some of the work.  You sat back down and idly punched keys on the keyboard, we were surprised when you looked up at the monitor to see, “I need to fuck” written across the screen over and over again.  
 A finger slid past your right shoulder and pressed the enter button – the computer complained that it was an invalid command but you heard a voice behind you say, “I don’t know, sounds like a valid one to me.” 
You froze, caught in a web that your own lust had designed and wormed itself into your own mind.  Your stomach lurched but to cover your queeziness you chuckled without turning around.  There were two options that you could think of:  run away and hide from embarrassment or be bold and stand your ground.  You chose the second.  You slowly turned your chair and looked at me and said, “Excuse me, remember, I know what your cock looks like – you don’t stand a chance of validating anything.” 
I looked at the defiance in your eyes, then looked down at the quivering of your knees.  I put my hand on your shoulder and then softly let my palm slide down your chest, my fingers stretched out as they ran across your breasts. I could see and feel that you were already very turned on; your nipples were very hard. 
You stood up to stop yourself from giving into the urges that were eminating from your quickly moistening pussy.  You turned and rested against the edge of the desk, folding your arms in front of your hard nipples both to stop me from seeing that you were really glad to see me and to stop yourself from undoing the buttons and pulling my head to suckle them.  “You shouldn’t even be here,” you said softly. 
 “I know,” I answered . I shrugged, and stepped closer to you.  I whispered in your ear, “I know you don’t like Microsoft, but I was hoping you wouldn’t mind trying micro hard.” I kissed your ear, your cheek, the tip of your nose, your top lip and then sucked your bottom lip into my mouth lightly. 
Your hands uncrossed and fell limply to your side.  Your mind raced about the wrongness of it all – this shouldn’t be allowed to continue; slow and steady was what you wanted – there were questions, there were promises that should be made.  You pushed me back to break the lip embrace.  
You steeled yourself by placing your hands firmly on the sides of the desk, your ass resting on the edge of it.  “You know that this isn’t going to work,” you chided.  “If this is what I wanted, I could go to a bar…” 
“…So this isn’t happening then,” I finished,  “Just enjoy it.” 
“That’s exactly why this can’t happen,” you admitted, “I might and that isn’t…” 
I cut off your protests with a hard kiss, at first you seemed reluctant but within moments, your tongue lashed inside my mouth with as much vigor as mine.  You pushed yourself up on the desk more so that your feet dangled, leaving your hands to wrap around my neck as my hands traveled lightly up and down your sides.  You pulled me closer, feeling my hardness through the fabric of your dress and my jeans, and I in turn could feel your wanting from the pressure your hard nipples exerted on my chest. 
My hand slipped down from your waist and slid under your dress to rest momentarily on the top of your left thigh.  You spread your legs apart a little more.  I bent down to my knees in front of you.  I leaned forward and lightly and softly kissed your pussy before running my tongue between your moist yielding lips. I teased and licked you without going near your clit. You and lifted your legs onto my shoulders.  You reached down with your hands and placed your fingers on your vaginal folds to spread them further to help and encourage me to your most sensitive spot. I looked up to see you with your eyes closed, sucking on your bottom lip as I took into my mouth your clit, sucking and licking until you were moving your hips in ecstasy.
With one hand I placed two fingers inside your swollen and hot pussy and used my thumb to continue stimulating your clit. With my other hand I unbuttoned my pants and took out my cock. I slowly removed my fingers as I stood up, your legs resisting from leaving their perch on my shoulders and brought my cock close to your pussy and placed my hand on the side of your hip.  You looked down at my hard shaft and pulled me to you. 
You kissed me hard as you reached down and began to stroke my hardness, your thumb swirling a drop of pre cum that betrayed my desire for you around it.  You pulled my cock closer towards your pouting vaginal lips, rubbing my juice atop your hard clit, sending waves of lusty sensation from my tip to the very core of my pleasure center.  You placed my cock right at the entrance of your leaking vaginal walls.  Slowly I moved my cock tip in very small circles, back and forth, up and down your overheating vaginal folds, lightly pushing them apart.  You started to breathe heavier your hands and felt my cock head against your soft wet pussy lips as you stroked yourself around my girth.
I placed the head at your succulent opening again and applied the appropriate amount of pressure to slide all the way in. You watched my cock slide in and gasped out loud when your folds reached the base of my shaft.  You could feel the pressure that my cock's head made inside you.  I only turned my head back up and pulled you closer for another harder kiss. You had both of your arms around my shoulders and neck holding me tightly as I returned the grip around your waist.
I pulled my cock out of your vaginal hole until just my tip was sitting inside you.  You pushed back from our upper body embrace, but slid your hips so that you could still feel me just on the rim of your pussy.
“We can’t be doing this,” you said looking down and seeing my shaft disappearing inside you.  You were torn, you wanted my cock, yet it wasn’t right to be doing it on the desk – where were the roses?  The candlelight?  The cushions?  This wasn’t romance, this was just pure fucking…not what you needed but damn, did you ever want it right now.
“No baby, we can’t even look each other in the eyes and say, ‘I love you’” you pleaded half heartedly though you moved your hands from my neck to my ass cheeks.
I wiggled my hips, my cock making little circles inside of you; every movement you had to stop yourself from giving a little moan.  “What are you looking for?” I asked softly.
Nothing came to your mind except for how my cock tip felt in your pussy lips, how at that moment, maybe that had to be enough.  You firmly pushed my cock back in as your answer.
Again and again I plunged into you. You reached down with your hand to feel me sliding in and out and your hand became covered in our lust juice.  I took your hand away and made you lay back down on the desk and with both hands on your hips fucked you harder and harder and harder. You were breathless and wanting more. You spread your lips with one hand while I continued to fuck you. You used your fingers of the other hand to tease your clit and stroke the silky juice between your lips.
I continued to thrust in and out of you while your pussy contracted all around my pumping cock. I felt you cumming and it only fueled me to push harder and deeper into you. The juice and wetness was flowing out of you with each stroke I made and each moan of ecstasy you gave seemed to increase your release until it was dripping down my balls.  You had almost finished cumming as I thrust hard into your moistness.  You could feel the head of my cock growing bigger and harder, pulsating uncontrollably with my impending release deep within your vaginal hole.
I lifted you off the desk, and pressed your back against the wall without taking my hardness out of you. You lifted yourself on your tippy toes and began to pump up and  down easily on my rigid cock. You gasped in pleasure as you felt my shaft plunge into you.  You rocked up and down, your hot wetness surrounding my hardness. I thrust in and out of you as you writhed on top of me. Your legs wrapped around my body, holding you aloft. You threw your head back and moaned as I plunged deeper and deeper within you, as I ravaged you fully. My groans grew louder the faster I went. Your juices dripped down my balls, onto my legs. Harder and faster, deeper and more intense, I fucked you up against the wall.  I lifted your legs higher, wanting more.  Your fingers dug into my back as you felt yourself about to come. I hammered into you harder, groaning as I did so. You kissed me quickly and with one last hard thrust, I came into you; jets of cum reached the deepest part of your lust and you reciprocated with your own bursts that splattered all over my pubic hair. 
I waited until the orgasmic spasms had spilled my entire load into you, then I let go of you and fell back against the wall exhausted. We looked at each other silently, not thinking but our own desires that had been momentarily quenched.  Perhaps, you thought to yourself, maybe tonight, it isn’t about the future, it’s about what’s going to happen…
“Fuck it,” you whispered.
“What’s that?” I asked as I was doing up my jeans, you still rested against the wall.
 “Nothing, it’s just I think this little party needs to be moved.”
“Why is that?”
With an evil smile and thinking of the item that was lying on your bedside table, you answered, “I think I want to go Star Wars on your ass….”


I stood outside my hotel’s main doors; I had tried to sit patiently in the overstuffed sofas that were placed around the reception area of the hotel, but I found that I couldn’t sit.  Only an hour ago you had asked me where I was staying in town and then give me a quick kiss on the cheek and said that you’d be there within the hour.  I asked why didn’t we just go together, but you gave me a wink and replied, “I told you that I’m going to go Star Wars on my ass” and then left.  I rushed back to the room, quickly showered and then was back down within a half an hour to wait. That was an hour and a half ago. 
As I stood there, I realized that I didn’t know what you drove, or even if you would show up.  Perhaps the mutual decision just to enjoy the moment and worry about everything else had faded with the orgasmic release.  I even started to doubt as to what I was thinking; I had given up one night stands, and though we knew each other, we hadn’t even talked about whether or not the other wanted anything else other than a night of lust or something more permanent.  I didn’t think that I would be bold enough to go as far as I had or that you hadn’t just simply ripped my balls off.  Now, maybe, it was good that you weren’t coming…but just as I had resolved to take what I had gotten at the office as the only fun I would have before going back to my life mimicking a monk, you appeared walking briskly around the corner.
“I didn’t think you were coming back,” I admitted.  There was an aroma about you as we gave an awkward loose hug; I didn’t want you to feel how quickly my cock began to harden when I saw your shy smile.
“I wanted us to start fresh,” you said quietly.  I saw that you carried a little leather bag, clutched tightly between the side of your chest and arm but I didn’t want to ask why there was such a hard grip it.
I nodded.  “Start fresh,” I said, not wanting to betray my thoughts.  “Some dinner perhaps?”
“Not that fresh,” you laughed.  “I don’t know if we are even right for each other or if we have any future – I don’t want us to wonder what we would have been like together sexually.”
“So tonight would be….”
“No woulda, shoulda, coulda’s – I want you to fuck me…no promises…no questions.”
“But…” I began.  You put one hand up to my mouth to quieten it while your other slid down the front of my jeans.
“Tonight, We aren’t people,” you said commandingly, “Tonight all you are is a hard cock and all I am is a fucking hot pussy…I am I clear?”  I nodded and we walked in silence to my room.
I opened the door and you shut the door behind me.  Your hand wrapped around mine as you led me quickly to the bedroom, my eyes couldn’t stop looking at the way your ass slid seductively side to side as you strode.  There was no awkwardness in undressing in front of each other, simply something that felt right to do, and once we were done shedding what kept the secrets of our bodies, we came together.  We stood by the bed, face to face, lips to lips, kissing. I trembled slightly as my hands touched your bare skin all over your body, rubbing your breast as if trying to move it all over your chest. Our tongues forced their way back and forth between the other’s mouth, this was about sexual fulfillment not about love, perhaps, they both thought that would come someday, but for now this was about fucking and nothing more.  I let my hand drop down between your legs, as my fingers shoved their way between your vaginal folds, it was sopping wet like the tides had come in and not gone out yet. You pulled me onto the bed.
You lay with your legs spread wide, your pussy still swollen from our quickie in your office an hour before and begging for more. I was so ready to oblige. My face was just inches away from your hot hole, my fingers teasing the lips on either side of the dripping pink opening. The first long lick covered my tongue with your delicious syrup. A moan, a silent scream, let me know you approved and wanted more. I nibbled, sucked, and licked each lip from the bottom to the top. A hard stroke of my tongue across the tip of your clit brought a louder moan, a louder scream. It was already protruding, begging to be sucked as my lips wrapped around it and treated it to what it wanted, what it was demanding, what it needed.  Your fingers pulled at your nipples, your legs spread even wider, and your hips humped my face as you began to cum; my tongue lashing back and forth even faster between your clit and vaginal folds creating froth from your succulent juices and my saliva.
You pushed me from your velvety folds on to my back as you got on your knees; your breasts grazed my lower legs that sent a tickling pleasure to my brain as you settled yourself between my legs.  You pressed your lips against the head of my shaft with a soft kiss.  My cock lay in the palm of your hand as you licked it from balls to tip; then you traced my cock’s head, licking it and giving it little nibbles before you pressed your lips down and around it.  A little groan escaped from between my lips as I laid my hands lightly on the top of your head – torn between letting you continue or pulling you up to feel your even moister lips enveloping my hardness.  My decision was made when you took my cock and I could feel the back of your throat on its sensitive tip.
My entire shaft was enveloped in your hot mouth, your tongue and lips touch sending wave after wave of pleasure rippling from it to the rest of my body. I stifled a moan in an effort to hide from you how good you felt around my cock as you slid it slowly out of your mouth as you massaged my sac.  I looked down to see you watching my reactions – the view of you with a smile wrapped around my hardness caused another moan to escape my lips.  You let my cock slip out of your mouth and you kissed my skin just above my pubic mound.  You took my hardness in your hand and slowly stroked it as you kissed your way up my chest, taking time to pay extra attention to each of my own nipples as yours added their own massage to my body.
You took in my bottom lip without breaking eye contact and gave it a nibble as your hand continued to stroke my hardness. You sucked it in hard and gave it a little nibble before you let it slide out of your mouth; the hardness of your nipples brushing against mine  made me want to grab you by the waist and let my cock invade your lush pussy.  You must have sensed it too as you slid my pre cum slathered tip around your clit in tight little circles.   You brought your head up a little further, I began to kiss your neck which made you giggle.  Your lips were at my ear.
“You know what I want you to do for me, baby?” you breathed lustily into my ear; I had to struggle to focus through the the bolts of pleasure zinging to my brain from the tip of my cock as you rubbed it even faster against your own hard clit.
“What’s that?”
You let out a soft moan as your hips started to assist your hand with my cock, then said, “I want to fill all my holes…all of them.”
“All of them?” I answered dreamily.
You slowly nodded your head though I could only tell from the way your neck muscles felt as I ran my tongue up and down them.
You took my earlobe into your mouth and ran your tongue around the rim and added, “But baby, there’s one thing…”
“One thing?”  
You stopped nibbling my ear and slunk back down slowly, letting your breast trail down my chest until you mouth was breathing its heat on my cock’s tip.
Your tongue licked my balls as your finger slid to my ass; I spread my legs a little farther apart as my cock gave a spasm of anticipation from your feathery touch.  You began to move your finger around my puckered hole, though you hadn’t said anything I was starting to get the idea of what the one thing would be.  You just kept on rimming around my hole as you took one ball into your mouth, ran it along the inside of your mouth before letting it fall softly out and then took the other one in.
Without warning, you stood up and gently grabbed the right side of my waist and rolled me over onto my stomach, I didn’t resist.  You pressed yourself against me, the moistness of your pubic mound tickled my ass crack and the feel of your hard nipples pressing against the middle of my back made my cock cry out to be turned back around.  Your voice came to my ear as you nestled your chin on my shoulder blade and  pressed your hot pussy lips even tighter against my ass.
I a voice so low that I could just barely hear you, you whispered, “I want your cock to fill me up, baby.”  You ground your pussy even harder into me.  “But baby, if you want to pop my cherry…”  I heard the sound of you sucking on something then I felt something moist and slender running down my as crack and then resting on my hole.  “I want you to let me pop yours.”
You pressed down on your finger a little firmer and my legs spread wider apart on their own violation.  You rubbed up and down slowly.  I shuddered.  The sound of your voice inflamed my lust even more as you whispered raspily, “What’s it going to be, baby?”
I don’t know if I said yes or moaned my agreement to the deal, but you kissed my ear and whispered, “I knew you were going to want it, baby…because you know I want to feel that cock of yours in mine too…we’re going to have so much fun tonight…kissing,” You gave my shoulder a short kiss.
“Sucking,” you said as you kissed my other shoulder.
“And fucking,” you ended as you kissed the nape of my neck.  I felt your breasts stop giving my back their loving touch and raised my hips up and resolved myself to be in your hands.  I couldn’t help the bit of nervous shaking my body was doing; this wasn’t something that I would think would excite me so much but as the pre cum on my cock began to leak even more I knew it wasn’t going to be something I’d regret.
I closed my eyes as I heard you open the bag that you had brought; I gave a momentary thought of turning around to see what you were doing, but my excitement from not knowing was more powerful than my need to know.  You climbed back on the bed and gently raised me to my knees with your hands, the pressure of your warm breasts on my ass made my cock jerk. 
As I felt your hot breath on the small of my back, goosebumps ran up; I thought that I should tell you no, that I didn’t know if I could go through with it.  I was about to open my mouth, fighting the excitement of the touch of your breasts on my ass cheeks when I heard you whispering to yourself your own thoughts; “I want this, I need to show him how I want this...”  My own fears subsided and let go of the doubt  because you were going through the same emotional roller coaster.  The last of the resolve to tell you to stop subsided when you spread my ass with your hands and your tongue began to lick around my ass crack, your tongue rolling slowly down one side to the skin between my ass and my balls then up the other side; each time your tongue got closer to my hole.
The tip of your tongue rimmed around the edge of my asshole. I felt you probe it with your tongue – I hadn’t ever felt anything like this before.  I must have jumped a little as you brought your tongue back and traced my ass crack from top to bottom again to let my body settle down to where it would be receptive again.  I heard a cap open and felt a warm thick liquid settle on my anus.  I felt your pinkie finger slowly start to swirl the lube along my hole, slowly pushing in.  It allows you to slide in and out and I feel a larger finger take the place of your pinkie.  Slowly my ass begins to relax, letting you finger fuck me deeper and deeper. 
“You like me fucking you, baby?” you ask in a husky playful voice.
In response to your query my hips begin to move back and forth against your fingers and I answer thickly, “Oh, fuck yes.”
You withdrew your finger from my ass and said, “Good. I want you on your side, baby.”  I did as you asked, you put my leg up and bent down and retrieved something beside you.  I wanted to look to see but I couldn’t keep my eyes off of yours as watched my reaction to something larger sliding along my ass crack, it wasn’t as warm as your tongue but I knew it was coated with lube and my cock hardened even more, its tip covered thickly with a layer of pre cum.
You bent down and rolled your tongue along my tip, taking in my juice.  The tip of your tongue slid around the edge of my head and then you took it into your mouth, the warmth almost made me cum.  As your mouth slowly started down my shaft I felt the toy entering my ass with at the same pace.  My cock stiffened even more in your mouth and I let out a loud guttural groan. 
You slid down on my cock so its head touched the back of your throat, I felt the hardness deep in my asshole, I couldn’t help but think that it was like some magic trick; the hot tightness of your mouth acting as the mirror of what you were doing to me.  Both your hand with the dildo and your mouth withdrew and engulfed me in sync with the other.  The slight uncomfortableness was over ridden by the exhilaration of you having me entirely at your mercy; you had to be aware of the power you had over me but you took no action to abuse it, you just let me be swallowed into my own lustiness.  I put my hands on the top of your head and my hips began to move, pushing down on the dildo sliding in and out of my ass and thrusting up into your mouth.
We built a rhythm of your mouth sliding up and down my hardness as your hand expertly fucked me.  Your dildo touched my prostate and it caused me to give an hard spasm within your mouth.  I opened my eyes slightly and saw that you continued to watch me and you started to twist the dildo, hitting my prostate repeatedly.  I didn’t know that it was possible for you to make my cock harder than it already was, but I could feel the muscles and veins tightening even more and the moans that I had emitting turned into more of a growl.  My awareness dissolved and nothing existed except for the moment, you and me.  You sensed the new urgency to cum in me and you began to suck harder and thrust the dildo into me harder; my hips responded by matching with a roughness of their own.
I slammed my cock so deep into your mouth that my balls hit your chin.  I couldn’t control my thrusts – I wanted them to match your own thrusts into my over stimulated hole.  I gave one more thrust deep into your throat and began to cum harder than I had ever cum before.  I thought you would pull me out but you sucked harder, drinking all the liquid as it splashed against the back of your throat.  You slowed your thrusts as the last of my sex juices trickled out of my cock, just playing with your toy’s tip around my own rim as you slowly withdrew my cock out of your mouth.
I felt the toy leave my hole entirely, I pulled you up and kissed you hard, and the taste of me in your mouth caused another after spasm in my still hard shaft.  I went to say something but you shushed me and reminded me that the night was about that night; no promises, no questions.
I kissed you again and you said, “Now I want you to fuck me like I fucked you, baby,” as you rolled over onto your stomach.  You looked at me and admitted, “I don’t know why but I want you to be the one…we may never fuck again, but I want to remember you being the one.”
I wasn’t sure how I was supposed to respond or even if I was supposed to.  I kissed your shoulder and said, “I never thought I’d be fucked, but I’m glad you were the one.  We may never have another night like this and I don’t want you to regret it.”
You gave a little smile, kissed my hand. “Don’t start with that tenderness shit,” you chided me half seriously.  “Making love is something we may never do, but I’ll never regret that we fucked…now stop worrying so much or I’ll start thinking.”  You reached down and grabbed hold of my cock, sliding your thumb gently over its tip.  Our eyes locked.  “Think with what’s in my hand…fuck me; the rest is for some other time.”
“But,” I started to say.
You cut me off.  “The only butt that you should be thinking of is mine and sliding this mighty fine cock of yours into it.”
We lay close together on our sides for a few moments, one arm holding up our heads as the other arm rest loosely on the other’s waist, just looking into the other’s eyes.  You were building up your resolve to what you wanted me to do and I was just trying to keep the level the excitement that the heat from your waist shot through my open palm and up my arm to my head so I wouldn’t cum all over your curly pubic mound that tickled the tip of my cock as you shifted your legs.  The aroma of our sex play intermixed with the slight herbal smell from the shampoo you used as the sweat that matted it released its scent into the air and to my nostrils.  I knew I had to knock myself out of my fantasy that this would happen again; that the emotions I was feeling wasn’t anything more than endorphins released by physical pleasure, nothing more.  I decided I better do something before the open door we had left started to close.
“Just relax,” I cooed into your ear, “close your eyes and just let my body be anybody you want to be beside to you right now.”
You reached up and brushed my cheek with the back of your hand, our eyes locking.  “Baby, right now, if I wanted to be fucking anyone but you, we wouldn’t be here,” you explained with a slight tremble in your voice; I could tell that it had taken a lot more of your will power to not think your usual what ifs and all the whys we shouldn’t have even began this virtual isolated island of lust in the first place. 
I bent over closer and ran my tongue around your bottom lip and then your top.  “Still no questions?” I asked, both hoping you would ask why I thought we were doing this yet dreading having to answer with, “I don’t know but I don’t want to stop.”
You returned my actions with your own of outlining my lips but sucked my bottom lip into your mouth for a moment before releasing and saying with a small smile, “Now make me cum as hard as you did, lover boy.”  As if you had let a secret slip, your cheeks reddened slightly and then you stuttered out an amendment, “I didn’t mean…look, we’re not lovers…we’re fuckers...” 
I gave you a hard kiss, my tongue playing with yours unmercilessly just so you wouldn’t try to continue your back tracking.  I didn’t want you to take it back, even if we both knew that we weren’t in love, but then maybe we were but we were both too overly protected of our selves to admit to the other that this was something more than either of us was treating it as.  You rolled back onto your stomach, resting your head in your hands and you stuck your ass slightly off the bed; there was no more talking – it was time to fuck.
I ran my fingertips down your back like a feather, sliding them from side to side as I made my way down and moved my body down until my eyes were even with your rounded ass cheeks.  I let my fingertips circle each cheek followed by a kiss; I could feel the nervousness and the excitement in the taste of your skin on my lips.  I wanted to mount that ass and let my cum put claim to you, I had to remember that this wasn’t making love, it was fucking and that it was about fully satisfying the other’s lust not just my own selfish needs.
I slid off the bed, you looked down with a quizzical look; I gave you a wink.  I knelt between your two feet that hung off the bed and began to run a hand up and down each of your calves.  I kissed one ankle and then the other.  I ran my tongue along the back of your right leg to your ass cheek and then blew softly down the moist trail I had left and then did the same to your left leg.  I moved up your legs slowly like that, first a kiss, then tasting your delicious smooth skin and then cooling my saliva down.  I reached your inner thighs, the anticipation made both your ass and my cock quiver.
I licked your left inner thigh, you spread your legs even wider and your hips came up even more.  I continued to lick both your thighs but I couldn’t take my eyes of your already leaking velvety pussy folds and that hot ass that called to me to take it.  I darted my tongue in between your pussy’s lips; a moan escaped your lips.  I began to lick the crack of your ass, paying special attention to that patch of sensitive skin between ass and the edge of your vaginal lips. Your hips began move with my tongue. After a few seconds I continue my tongue up the crack. The tip of my tongue tickled the edge of your asshole.
I swirled my tongue around the top of the crack of your ass.  Methodically, I kissed, licked and sucked my way up to your neck, my cock nestled in tightly in your crack as I ran my tongue from shoulder blade to shoulder blade.  I reached over with one hand and opened the lube, generously putting some on my finger and sliding the finger underneath where my cock rested onto your puckered hot hole.  You shivered as the coolness of the lube I rubbed lightly penetrated your virgin ass but didn’t say stop.  My finger gently entered your puckered hole. My lips were on your ear biting ever so gently. I quietly whispered in your ear. “Am I hurting you?” 
I noticed quivering of your ass as my finger slowly pushed in and out. I took out my pinkie and put some more lube on my middle finger and I again rimmed your ass my finger then slid it in. I felt the muscle clamp around my finger.  My finger pushed forward as my open mouth slid lightly along the sinews of your neck to your collar bone.
 My finger passed the second set of muscles in your ass and knew from your exploration of my own hole to hold my hand still. I felt your muscles clench and stretch, you took a sharp intake of breath while you took in the new sensations I was giving you. When your ass began to relax and your breathing started to sound normal I started to slide my finger in and out once again.
I leaned close to your ear, ran my tongue along its edges and whispered huskily, “This is it…this is what you’ve been waiting for.”  I grabbed hold of my hard shaft and pushed the tip of my cock gently against your warm and slick asshole.  I pushed forward slowly, letting your tightness get used to my tip in it.  I waited a few seconds and then pushed a little more until my entire cock tip was inside.  I took my hand away, letting your hole keep my hardness in you and put my hands on your waist.  I resisted the urge to start thrusting hard into your tightness though I wanted you to have all of me in you.  
“We don’t have to do this,” I reminded you gently, “You’ve got a fantastic pussy.”
You voice sounded a little strained as you answered, “Tit for tat, baby.  I want that cock sliding in me.”  I pushed forward a little more; you gave a grunt.  “Fuck…it’s so big,” you moaned, “And don’t you dare pull that cock of yours out!  This feels fucking weird but so fucking good, baby.”
I pushed forward slowly, stopping when your breath got shallower and then would continue when your hot asshole adjusted to my cock until you finally took my entire shaft in.  You moaned as I snuggled my balls tight against your crack, your heat and mine blended into one.  You must have not believed that it was in as you reached round and felt the base of my cock on your asshole.  You rubbed my pubic patch and huskily asked, “Fuck me, please…I want to feel your cock sliding in and out of me…fuck me, baby, please.”
I slowly started to pull my hips back, keeping your hips still with my hands; you moaned even louder.  I pulled my cock half way out and then slowly pushed it back in, feeling the tight muscles accepting my cock – your breathing became heavier but you didn’t ask me to stop.  I reached down and with my middle finger found your engorged clit waiting to be stroked.  I began to rub it, sliding my finger side to side to match the increasing thrusts into your ass.
“Oh fuck me!” you screamed and I felt a warm spray on my fingers from your orgasm.  I forgot any notion of being gentle, the aroma of your pleasure caught my nostrils and my lust took over.  I started to thrust hard, my balls slapping against you – there was no resistance from you, just moans and a chorus of “oh fuck yeah, baby”’s coming out of your mouth.  Your ass muscles started to grip and release with my thrusts, you hips started to drive me even harder into your asshole as your voiced pleasure moans became louder.
I rubbed your clit faster as you screamed and I felt your ass grip my cock.  The sudden tightness almost caused me to cum, but I didn’t want to before you had cum at least one more time.  I slowed my thrusts without slowing my teasing of your clit; you had no desire to slow and started to ram yourself harder and faster into me, causing my balls to loudly slap against the bottom of your vaginal fold.
When you began to cum hard again, you ground your ass into my pubic hair in tight little circles and combined by the vice grip your rectal muscles put on my shaft, I couldn’t hold my own pleasure any longer and ground the base of my cock as close to your hole as I could before I released deep within you.  Jet after jet of cum sprayed into you and as I felt the last bit dribble weakly out of me, I collapsed panting on top off you.  Your hips began to slow and your muscles started to relax allowing my quickly softening cock to slip out, leaving a thick trail of cum around your hole. 
You sank down and lay flat on the bed and I moved up beside you and kissed your shoulder; you let out a soft moan. I moved your sweat covered hair from the nape of your neck and kissed and nibbled up to your ear.  “Honey, I…” I began to say.  You turned on your side quickly and with a hand on each side of my face pulled my lips to yours, drawing my tongue deep into your mouth.  We battled each other with our tongues for minute after minute, your hard nipples pressed against mine.  Our waists moved closer to one another until your vaginal folds held in their hot moist fold my semi hardness.
You broke our lip lock and firmly repeated your mantra for the night, “No questions, no promises.”  I nodded but I couldn’t help but think that neither of us believed that night was about nothing; it was about the both of oiling the hinges that kept everyone out so they opened on our terms rather than rusting open.
part 4
The night had lasted until the sun had just began to peek through the hem of the drapes when we had decided that a few hours of rest would be a good idea after a night of passionate exploration of the other’s bodies and desires.  Though I was tired, I fell only into the lightest of sleeps, unsure what the hours would bring.  I knew that I should have gotten out of the bed, dressed and left but I didn’t. 
I must have gotten some sleep but I was stirred from my haze by something touching me.  You had snuggled in closer, but your breathing pattern had changed; you were awake. I kept still, not knowing what the next few moments would bring. I heard you give a tired, “mmmmm” as you put your arm around my body.
You pressed your breasts into my back, shoulder, you leaned in and kissed my shoulder as your hand started to wander around my chest, my thighs and my quickly awakening cock.
I felt your hand slid up my stomach, the soft kisses on my shoulder once more.  You gently coaxed me to go onto my back; I offered no resistance, trying not to let on that you were awakening me in more ways than one – though my hardness offered you an overt clue.  You moved your kisses to my chest, your hand slid down my stomach and onto one thigh; I had to bite the inside of my mouth to stifle a moan of anticipation that wished to be released.  Your hand continued to my knee and then you switched to the other leg and back up the side. 
A low moan slipped from my lips as your hand glided inward and moved over my balls and onto my hardness.  Without thought, I lifted my hip so that you could have even more of my shaft to play with.  You started stroking my hardness with a feather light touch, getting firmer with every inch your kissing down my stomach takes you.  Your tongue swirled around my navel, and even more torturously slowly, your mouth made it down to my throbbing shaft.  I took a sharp intake of breath as your tongue and lips kissed the tip of my cock for the first time.
You squeezed my cock harder as your tongue ran along its tip.  You continued to lick, swirling your tongue down as your lips closed themselves around my pulsating head.  You began to slide my entire length into your mouth, I moaned from the ecstatic pleasure of the pressure of your mouth along my shaft. 
Your other hand moved down to my sack.  You grabbed my balls and gently began to tug on them, all the while sucking me faster and harder.  Soon your tugs matched the pace of your strokes along my cock, I could do nothing but lay there wrapped in a heavy fog of pleasure, not wanting ever lose the feeling of your skin against my legs.
As you continued to tug and suck, your finger slid back and began rubbing my perineum, the new sensation your finger’s touch made my cock pulsate and sent shudders all the way up my body.
I needed more; I started to buck my hips to drive my cock deeper into your mouth while making your finger glide faster.  My balls tightened, you felt the release beginning to build.  You quickened your sucking, running your tongue up and down my hardness – I couldn’t hold it back and I exploded into your mouth with a shout that matched the force of my cum.  You continued to suck, swallowing every bit of my juice until I slowed to a trickle.  You withdrew your mouth, and flicked my urethra to get the last drop.
You looked up at me and smiled; I ran my hands through your hair and as I gazed upon you I said, “Morning…how’s it going?”
You giggled and you started up my body; kissing and licking every inch that you could.  You stopped at my nipples and you made slow circles around one and surround it in your heated mouth.  You gave it a gentle nipple and a few flicks of your tongue – my cock began to quickly harden again with your touch.  All I could think about was how much I wanted to be in you and make you feel as good as you made me.
I slid my hands down to your shoulders; I tried to pull you up.  Our eyes locked and I said, “This could lead to some very serious consequences, you do realize that, don’t you?”
You gave a little laugh and said, “I’m a big girl, I think I could handle the consequences of my actions…can you?” 
You moved up my body, your vaginal folds wrap around my hard cock and you pressed your lips hard against mine, kissing me to reinforce your command of the situation.  You let your pussy slide up and down my shaft, your juices coating it but denying my tip entrance.
 Your lips moved to my neck, kissing, licking and sucking your way up to my ear.  You whispered, “I think I have a firm grip on the situation, don’t you?”
I saw the smile spread across your mouth, I let a soft moan escape as I felt your breath, hot and moist, as it traveled up my neck and ear.  “I want you now,” you whisper and your hand slid down the side of my body and pushed me inside you.  You growled as my hardness entered your sopping vagina and you began to wiggle your hips as you lifted yourself up and brought yourself down onto me fully.
You slid up and down my cock, your clit grinding into my pelvic bone.  You sat up and began to fuck me even harder. I wanted to feel every part of your body, not just your juiciness upon my member, I played with your clit, pinched your nipples, it made you arch your back and grab onto my thighs and slam down onto my cock with even more lust driven resolve.
Sweat poured from our bodies, you looked down and gave me a half smile as you could tell that I was going to cum within you; your tight pussy muscles could feel my cock growing larger to release it’s heat deep into you.  My explosion caused you to erupt your sweet juices all over my pelvic area.  You fell forward and kissed me hard.  Our hips slowed as we caught our breaths, letting the other’s wetness seep deep into our pores.  You slid slowly to the side, making sure that my cock didn’t slip out of you and we laid there, our sex infused for the briefest of moments to the other, now ready for the beginning of the day… 

No comments:

Post a Comment